Il giorno 22/ott/04, alle 19:40, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:

Have you considered using Easymock? IMHO its usage is more intuitive than jMock.
(see BlockDeployer test cases)

After perusing the documentation and samples, I decided that I liked jMock more, but I didn't try EasyMock in practice. If you are familiar with it, you might try doing a version of the ResourceExistsActionTestCase that I just refactored, so we can do a comparison and decide which is better. However, I suspect it's more a matter of taste than anything else.

        Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/