Il giorno 25/ott/04, alle 09:54, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:

Anyway, I don't think we have to decide on one "mock framework". Whoever writes the test decides, which one he prefers.

Yes, that's a possibility. I am just thinking that it might be less confusing for would-be test writers if we settled on a recommended way.

And the difficult part is not to find the framework but to write test that really test the code in a relevant way which isn't always that easy.

Yup, indeed.

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/