Ugo Cei wrote:
Il giorno 25/ott/04, alle 08:17, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:

Probably yes. IMO the advantages of Easymock are
- you directly call methods on the objects -> so refactoring is rather simple
because the TestMethods are updated too

Interesting. This merits some more consideration. I also don't like very much jMock's long chains of calls and its using strings for method names, which makes refactoring harder.

... and code completion works (which is the most valuable advantage IMHO)

Ugo, how did you mock the Parameters object?

I didn't. I created a real Parameters object (empty, by the way) and passed that to the methods under test. Being a little more than a map, what's the point mocking it?

In this case, nothing ;-)

But sometimes there are cases when you have to mock an object and not an interface and Easymock can build proxy objects of them too.

--
Reinhard