[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

the pages that must be updated are :
- http://cocoon.apache.org/news/
- http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/index.html

i can prepare a path tonight, if nobody else has done something until now

but .. if i remember correctly the gif/link to apacheCon is hard coded in produced html page and not in sources?

Which doesn't matter as ApacheCon is over now.

Do create a patch, and I'll try to work out how to produce the site.

Upayavira