Jorg Heymans wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Maybe this is too simple but what if you iterate over the bean properties
and generate your own xml version with tags, which is then transformed by an
XSL sheet to what you want?

<jx:foreach item ...whatever....>
 <mytag>${item}</mytag>
</jx:foreach>

The problem is not so simple but yes XSLT seems like another possible solution. I'm a bit worried about the performance impact though because my bean (it's an XMLBean acutally) can get quite big, over 8MB and more.

Thanks!
Jorg

Have you tried using Castor ?

--
Leszek Gawron                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]