Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

All I ask from a template language:

1) something that HTML designers can edit with Dreamweaver
2) something that doesn't use namespaced tags to identify dynamic scopes (clashes with #1)
3) something that doesn't use the name taglib

That's pretty much all you have to do to make me happy.

I believe I was responsible for originally "starting" the discussion about fixing JXTG 2, so I feel like I should probably respond.

JXTG works just fine.  I just didn't want to be freaked out looking at
the source.  At a minimum, having JXTG refactored, keeping the exact
same functionality, and my mind would be put at ease.

Tony