Le 4 déc. 04, à 16:56, Antonio Gallardo a écrit :
...I think is better to extend what we have instead of defining a new
language. We need to consolidate things while I understand is good to have
a new research areas. So in anycase the JXTG refactoring is a must...

I'd say keeping JXTG alive is a must, and refactoring is probably needed to make this happen.

OTOH what's been discussed in the last days regarding attribute-based Dreamweaver-friendly templating looks to me like a very welcome evolution, which can happen in parallel.

-Bertrand