Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

I based my comment on:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110942199227672&w=2

Ah yes. I was referring to 2.1 and double checked it before sending, and forgot is had already been removed in 2.2. You therefore had some valid points. Sorry for the rant, but this whole discussion got me nervous.

Anyway, this doesn't change my willingness to write a new implementation which will introduce "cocoon.request.parameters.foo", "cocoon.request.attributes.bar" etc and will also separate the "cocoon" and "flow" objects as we already discussed [1].

Sylvain, waiting for SVN to come back.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110672768112495&w=2