>> > Yes, and  this has  already been reported.   But AFAICT  it is
>> > *not* blocking.  You may be facing another problem without any
>> > relation to this namespace oddity.
>
>> Do you have a bugid for this?
>
> I don't  think so.  This  issue has been  discussed on the  list a
> couple of months ago.

Have there been any solutions emitted for this ?
Because we have swapped to Saxon but we still have the weird namespace
hanging around??
on top of that Saxon verboses quite a lot about our xsl rules(especially
ones for cforms) and is even bloquing to go through some of them. My idea
was to fusion all the stylesheets together but this is impossible because
of this namespace problem. The fact that the stylesheets are decomposed in
three layers (page advanced and field) is a good hack to get around the
namespace pb, but in our project we'll need to fusion all this together at
one point or another.

I am quite blocked on this problem
 If anybody has any other ideas I'd be gratefull to hear them.

Regards
Tibor