Le 13 avr. 05, à 10:30, Upayavira a écrit :

...2) What myself and Reinhard have conceived is a container for ALL docs. We need first of all to bring the reference docs across, and to scrap a lot of the crud that has built up over the years. That, I hope, will establish a foundation upon which we can build more howto and tutorial like docs...

Just a thought about this: we might want to keep the number of documents to a minimum to be able to maintain them over time, with our limited resources.

We can always keep a number of documents as "legacy unvalidated docs" to give more weight to docs that we're able to maintain.

And thanks Sebastien for your interest in this effort!

-Bertrand