Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
It already applies here. Where do you think I learnt it ;-)

It is the conspet of lazy consensus Upayavira was referring to.

Well then obviously it's not always as efficient as expected :-P Or
once more it's not enough...

Of course is not enough. If everything was enough, we wouldn't be spending time writing email on this list!

Look, it's easy: if you want to see a problem fixed, the most efficient way is to fix it yourself (or pay somebody here to fix it). Asking others to fix it as a favor, or screaming and kicking and yelling is just not going to work. Like it or not, you are *NOT* the first one that tried and their failure was *not* because of lack of my support for their cause.

Look around, do you see anybody else annoyed by the fact they have to work their ass off to make the project do what *they* want?

Oh yeah, they are code freaks, they don't count: get real! All contributions are similar: they scratch their itches, and I welcome you (and anybody else) to do the same.

I've trying for *7* years to come up with ideas on how to improve web publishing. Cocoon was born because of that.

Is that enough? of course not!

do we want/need your help? Yeah!

So, stop wasting your words ranting and tell me how you would solve the problems we have if you had commit access.

--
Stefano.