Antonio Gallardo wrote:
On Jue, 26 de Mayo de 2005, 5:21, Reinhard Poetz dijo:

Antonio Gallardo wrote:
I think some people don't use them as they are in cocoon.

sorry, I don't understand this. Do you mean that some people complelty
rewrite
the stylesheets?

Yep. Maybe not a full rewrite, but changes some things to meet some criteria.

Isn't this the idea? You use xsl:include (e.g. <xsl:include href="jar://org/apache/cocoon/forms/resources/stylesheets/forms-page-styling.xsl) in your stylesheet and override all xsl:template rules with project specific content.

ATM the relative include is a major PITA in my opinion because every Cocoon update forces me to copy the stylesheets and too often I forget ...

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de