Ugo Cei wrote:
Il giorno 26/mag/05, alle 12:21, Reinhard Poetz ha scritto:

sorry, I don't understand this. Do you mean that some people complelty rewrite the stylesheets?

They probably modify them (like me).

Why do you modify them directly and don't override templates in the file that includes them? Direct modifications is a very bad idea IMO. If you want to know what they look like you can either extract them from the JAR or have a look at SVN. Ok, not as convinient as having them copied into your custom project but I'm willing to pay this price.

If you have them in the jar, it becomes more difficult

That's not a disadvantage as they shouldn't be modified.

and you risk confusion over what files are actually used when you have a locally modified copy.

In short, I don't think it's a good idea, but then again I would prefer some better way to customize those. I don't know how, though.

I know but I don't think that you'll like the answer (real blocks) ;-)

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de