Leszek Gawron wrote:

into the JAR file and reference them from forms-samples-styling.xsl using the jar:/ protocol?

jar:/? did you mean resource:/ ?

ahm, yes ;-)

Anyway +1. I did not understand why these were left in samples dir while every other cforms resource was moved.

When I moved the resources I wasn't aware of that every protocol that is supported by Cocoon can be used in XSLT.

These stylesheets are far to complex to be just samples now.

yes

One would have had a very serious reason to rewrite them completely.

We should provide a detailed description what to do in order to customize some parts. (I do not know it myself and have also some modifications done).

I will add a small example

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de