Antonio Gallardo wrote:
On Mar, 31 de Mayo de 2005, 12:24, Niclas Hedhman dijo:

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 20:51, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

On Lun, 30 de Mayo de 2005, 23:09, Niclas Hedhman dijo:

You can copy it from people.apache.org:/home/niclas/javadocs/logkit

Thanks Niclas. I will prefer that excalibur publish the javadocs. Is
this
posible?

I would like to see that too. However, I am not involved in Excalibur, and
also doubt that there will be any more development in LogKit, so I think
it
is fairly semi-safe to have a local copy in Cocoon's space for the time
being.

Thanks for the reply.

IMHO, that means Logkit is dead.

Is time to moving setup log4j as our default logging package.

Is that OK?

haven't we already discussed this several times and always decided not to
change it?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de