On Mie, 1 de Junio de 2005, 1:58, Carsten Ziegeler dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>
>> Well, I think it is time to discuss again.
>>
> I still think we should remove the dependency to LogKit in 2.2 - we all
> see now that it's a dead project. So is there any reason to keep it?

This is the idea, deprecate on the next 2.1.x release and remove it in 2.2.

> Noone else is using it and removing the dependency to LogKit does *not*
> mean that our logging infrastructure for components (LogEnabled) will be
> removed as well. Apart from configuration it's totally transparent.

Perhaps telling to replace with log4j was not good. We can change it with
whatever else, but I don't want to have a non-suported jar in our distro.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.