Leszek Gawron wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Leszek Gawron wrote:

1. we still have not touched the subject of attribute driven template language. it would nicely suit as a project that could be finished till the end of summer.

2. cforms reusable widget repository...

yes, I like both ideas! Who wants to mentor the projects? Tim, Leszek?

I propose that me and Daniel (as he already agreed in other post) co-mentor template project and Tim does the cforms (if he wants to of course). I would surely love to contribute in both areas.

Wrote a proposal for ATL:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2005#cocoon-atl

Leszek, add your email and update the description if you want to change or add anything.

/Daniel