Antonio Gallardo wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: pier
Date: Fri Sep  9 05:56:29 2005
New Revision: 279762

Log:
Adding SCHEMATRON (ISO and non) grammar identifiers for Gianugo.
Importing Sun's MSV (it has an Apache license)

Added: cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/legal/msv-20030225.jar.license.txt
+You acknowledge that Software is not designed,licensed or
+intended for use in the design, construction, operation or
+maintenance of any nuclear facility.
+
Is this not an additional restriction to the ASL?

I was reviewing the archives and I was unable to find a clear "Yes" or "Don't" for the "nuclear facility" clausule.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

I seem to remember reading on legal-discuss that the "nuclear clause" is incompatible with the ASL. If true, any components with such a license can not be disctributed with our code or reside in SVN.

Ralph