- what would be the most interesting site/magazine to get this series published? I intend to get them up on our documentation site as well, just have to figure out what the most effective publishing schedule is.

I think O'Reillynet/xml.com is a good place. O'Reilly has wanted a book on cocoon forever, which I started and dumped, then Steven restarted and dumped (or held), so it didn't happen.

Not sure there is enough traction for an entire column on cocoon, but we might well ask, a lot of people in O'Reilly have good respect for Cocoon.

Actually I had this idea a while ago. The Cocoon bible. Written by
the people who wrote it. Having a couple more authors to split the
huge task.

We could even make it an Open Source book. Available as a pdf or
in print for the ones who want to hold something in there hands.

I would love that...

cheers
--
Torsten