David Crossley wrote:
Ross Gardler wrote:

I just built a tar file of the cocoon docs from the last automated build. You can download it from:

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ft/build/cocoon-docs.tar.gz

You should find that the URLspace is suitable for inclusion within the cocoon.a.o urlspace and for inclusion in the release.

No. It has the exact problems that i have been referring
to over the last few days in various email threads.
The recent reply to Vadim in the Vote thread has pointers.

I've not got the time to verify it right now since I have to leave this hotspot, should be at another in a few hours. I'll try and look at any reported issues then.

Not suggesting that you should be fixing this Ross.
Other people need to get involved with the documentation.

Don't worry, I appreciate that. Nevertheless, being the one creating the daisy-to-docs conversion I need to at least provide pointers as to how to fix it, if not actually fix it. I'll try and do that (I'll respond to vadims diff mail in this thread).

Ross