Paolo Ambrosio wrote:
So, if someone is interested in providing a new layout (css and perhaps
images), that would be really cool. I think especially the tabs need
some improvements.

So anyone interested?

I haven't seen yours yet but some time ago I made a div+css layout for
the portal. If I remember well, it works with all browsers (it took me
a long time to find something that works on ie!). It was designed to
be easily adapted to every graphical style (it has some additional
divs). The graphical layout is "ugly" but i think the html structure
works. If interested, I'll try to find it in my backup, fix it up a
bit and post it in the weekend.

Please do, I'm always interested in seeing what others make of it.

BTW Carsten: if you want your tabs to have images to mimic "real" tabs, you need to add an <a href="#"></a> to the selected tab, otherwise it is not possible to add a left side AND a right side of the tab image to the item. That means that the selected tab is also a link that leads to a refresh of the page.

Do you have any objections to that?

Bye, Helma