On 04.03.2006, at 01:54, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Some time ago the support for per sitemap classloaders has been added to
2.2; this feature is currently disabled (for making the implementation
for blocks easier I guess).

I guess it is just disabled by default because it is a new feature

Now the question is, do we want to support this or is this obsolete when
we have the blocks implementation soon? In this case we can simply
remove the classpath handling code, I guess.

That's how the class auto-compiling & reloading works in trunk
...does/will the block framework support that then?

cheers
--
Torsten