Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
Some time ago the support for per sitemap classloaders has been added to
2.2; this feature is currently disabled (for making the implementation
for blocks easier I guess).

Now the question is, do we want to support this or is this obsolete when
we have the blocks implementation soon? In this case we can simply
remove the classpath handling code, I guess.

yes, you can remove it. Classloading will become a concern of the blocks-fw; though I have no idea how to add the ReloadingClassloader to the OSGi-based blocks-fw as this will probably mean extending the functionality of the OSGi framework that we use. Maybe somebody can pick up this task and find out how this can be done.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de