Is anyone against make using flow a little bit easier in trunk?
I really hate to specify all my flow scripts in the sitemap - so what
about using some "convention over configuration" stuff and include by
default all "*.js" files which are located in the "config/flow"
directory (relative to the current sitemap). We already have this
behaviour for avalon config files, for spring bean definitions and for
properties, so it seems natural to me to extend this to flow scripts as
well.
And it keeps the sitemap even cleaner.

If noone objects I will add the stuff in the next days.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/