Reinhard Poetz schrieb:
Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
Daniel Fagerstrom schrieb:
blockcontext:/blockname/ - resolves to a file source that contain the COB-INF directory of the block.

What is the blockname? I tried the name of the directory (like previously in /blocks/my-block/ => my-block), a name="my-block" in the bean and the id of the bean as blockname, but all did not work.

have you tried the name set in the manifest?

I have debugged the problem and found that the blockcontext Sourcefactory cannot be looked up in the Avalon ServiceManager. I have a fresh new install of cocoon 2.2 trunk.

Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
http://www.mindquarry.com