On Nov 19, 2006, at 10:38 AM, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

Hi Mark

Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

You're welcome :-).

Normally I don't do this on Sunday... but today I ditched church to work on my med school applications, so I am home.

So, why am I fooling around with Cocoon, then? Procrastination, I guess :-/.

Anyway -- could you do me a quick favor and paste me an "svn diff" of this file, taken from the context of trunk root? That will become my patch :-). I'm creating the JIRA issue right now, and I don't want to goof and submit bad code... :-/

It compiled fine, and it seems to work with both namespaced and non-namespaced JavaScript.

Glad to hear it :-)

cheers,
—ml—