Reinhard Poetz wrote:

As scheduled some weeks ago I want to ask for opinions about a next series of module releases.

Here my proposal:

 - release cocoon-configuration-api and cocoon-spring-configuratur as 1.0
 - release cocoon-core (+ all submodules) as RC1
 - release the archetypes as RC1
 - release cocoon-servlet-service as M1
 - release cocoon-template and cocoon-forms as RC1

Releasing as RC or stable means that we don't change contracts anymore. Is this okay for the proposed modules?

RC has a meaning of "release candidate", which to most people means "well tested almost production quality code". Going through recent commits I noticed a lot of refactoring, new code, untested code, and so on. This hardly qualifies as RC material.

IMHO, it should be labeled as M(n+1). -1 on RC since code is not went through enough testing yet.

Vadim