Marc Portier wrote:

> now, to solve things I think we better
> - ask jci peeps to publish non-snapshot releases on a public repo (this
> includes RC-releases)
>
> - or just add my patch to the pom, rather then yours, no?

oh, upon reread I think additional clarification is due:

our patches do not involve the same pom.xml file.
- yours is about cocoon-core
- mine about cocoon-javaflow-impl (closer to the actual issue)

oh, and also note that I'm totally don't want to say my patch is the
_good_ solution:

in fact, historically adding the trick to 'allow non-snapshots from
people.apache.org' in cocoon-core/pom.xml rather then ask jci to
properly publish the rc-release (or just keep dependency to the *real*
snapshot) is quite direclty leading us to the current situation today

so re-using that trick in yet another pom is surely not the _clean_ way
of going about this.

it is _just_ a fast way of getting us all to build again

-marc=