Andrew Savory wrote:
Hi,

On 7 Jun 2007, at 12:52, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

Andrew Savory pisze:
Hi,
On 7 Jun 2007, at 12:21, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
This time it's problem at your side, you use a broken mirror. mirrors.dotsrc.org seems to be not synchronized correctly with repo1.maven.org where xreporter artifacts can be found.
Urrrrrrgh :-(
(insert rant about stupid maven and lack of decent hierarchical mirror system)
What do others recommend for a suitable mirror to use?

I don't use Maven mirrors, just rely on repo1.maven.org as it seems the only really safe option.

In which case, we really need to update the README.txt that recommends using a maven mirror, especially as it explicitly recommends the use of the dotsrc mirror!

I have this great idea for a build system using Ant ....

I'm intrigued... Tell me more?!

:-P

Vadim