Joerg Heinicke pisze:
On 15.06.2007 09:32, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

And what some other people here seem to ignore is the increasing cost for our community to stay behind the rest of the world.

And, BTW, what is your take on our Continuum problems?

Daniel, I don't think it makes any sense to discuss this anymore. We rate the costs of losing actual users and "stay behind the rest of the world" differently. Let's get 2.2 out of the door ...

Joerg, let it be a consensus. However, don't be angry that I'll bring this issue back again shortly after 2.2 is released. :-)

--
Grzegorz Kossakowki