Joerg Heinicke pisze:
On 10.07.2007 10:30, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

It will be bean's ID pointing that this particular bean implements "short" variant. We use powerful Spring configurator[1] stuff for doing the trick, see this[2] for an example:
  <bean id="org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionFactory"
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.DefaultExpressionFactory">
    <property name="expressionCompilers">
<configurator:bean-map type="org.apache.cocoon.components.expression.ExpressionCompiler"/>
    </property>
  </bean>

The expressionCompilers property is a Map.

Yes, there is still a registry but neither EL user nor EL implementation must care about it.

This looks like a registry for expression languages, not for converters. How is it related?

I mentioned that snippet as an example how registry could work; my aim was to show that we use declarative approach instead of registering converters/property editors manually.

Can you please elaborate on this and add it to this other branch why actually? Maybe there is a different understanding which lead to different impressions on this.

Ok, I'll do it.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski