Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
/META-INF/cocoon/spring when using Cocoon Spring configurator independently from
Cocoon. It's probably not that hard to change but we should do it before
propagating it :)
There are constants defined in
org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.Constants.

So changing this is very simple. The whole loading is done through own
xml elements (the "settings" element). Most classes in
org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl deals with this stuff.

That means that we can make this a configuration option of the settings element and its default value is "META-INF/cocoon/spring", right?

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc