Reinhard Poetz pisze:

If we follow our release policies, we wouldn't be allowed to introduce this change for any 2.2.x release and 2.3 is far away I'd guess. But since we have released the first series of RC1 without having announced them so far, my vote is +1.

Reinhard, have you read this e-mail[1]? Last paragraph is especially important:

    I also think that we could release cocoon-core:2.3 just after I finish
changes to Object Model and
    Expression handling so people can benefit from it right away.

If we agreed on this plan we could release Cocoon 2.3 quickly along with
Daniel's proposed changes. WDYT?

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.xml.cocoon.devel/74296

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski