On 04.08.2007 9:03 Uhr, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

I don't want this to collide with releasing 2.2, so I'll wait with introducing the changes if there is any risk for that.

Can you please clarify what exactly this vote is now about? To do it at all thought we had already decided that some time ago)? To do it with upcoming 2.2 or in 2.3? What made me wonder was Reinhard's mentioning of not having announced 2.2 RC 1 yet (what I found a rather lame excuse ;) ).

Anyway, +1 for me to do it in 2.3. We can deprecate them now in 2.2.

Joerg