Reinhard Poetz wrote:

All release artifacts and their docs have been created. This means that the code freeze is over and our SVN is happily awaiting your commits again!

Currently trunk doesn't build because the parent pom references are not set correctly. I will take care for this tommorrow morning if nobody else is doing it in the meantime:

You would just have to use tools/pom-updater/pu.sh and set

  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules

to 6-SNAPSHOT.

I have some unexpected free time this evening and I'm going to run the pom-updater now.

the build runs through again for me. If you find any problems pls let us know via this list - filing a Jira issue shouldn't be necessary.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc