Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
All release artifacts and their docs have been created. This means that
the code freeze is over and our SVN is happily awaiting your commits again!

Currently trunk doesn't build because the parent pom references are not
set correctly. I will take care for this tommorrow morning if nobody
else is doing it in the meantime:

You would just have to use tools/pom-updater/pu.sh and set

  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-blocks-modules
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-core-modules
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-tools-modules

to 6-SNAPSHOT.

Thanks Reinhard for taking care!

It's nice that we will be able to start creating buzz about Cocoon 2.2 shortly!
:-)

;-)

btw, I've forgotten to mention that I'm waiting for the solution(s) that fix(es) Giacomo's bug and the cocoon:/ problem. Then I will recreate the affected core modules and then call for the vote.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc