While I was creating all the release artifacts of Cocoon 2.2RC2 I also published our 2.2 docs. See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/

I have to say that I'm really proud of seeing this long-term effort finally materializing :-) Thanks to all the involved helping hands!

The only missing part is the main site (http://cocoon.apache.org). If nobody speaks up over the weekend, I will also publish it (see http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/) on Monday. It would be great if a native speaker could proof-read it in the meantime.

--
Reinhard Pötz Independent Consultant, Trainer & (IT)-Coach

                                       web(log): http://www.poetz.cc