Reinhard Poetz schrieb:

> While I was creating all the release artifacts of Cocoon 2.2RC2 I also
> published our 2.2 docs. See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/
>
> I have to say that I'm really proud of seeing this long-term effort
> finally materializing :-) Thanks to all the involved helping hands!
>
> The only missing part is the main site (http://cocoon.apache.org). If
> nobody speaks up over the weekend, I will also publish it (see
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/) on Monday. It would be great
> if a native speaker could proof-read it in the meantime.

It's great to see the new site online :-) !

Just a small note:
I noticed a simular problem on both sites (c.z.a.o/dev-docs/ and
c.a.o/2.2/) under Linux/Firefox and Windows/MSIE:
When you click into the search field ontop right corner the text is
still there. It would be nice if we could clean the field when clicking
into ()Remove the hint text from the box)  as it is on the 'old' page
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/.

Regards
Felix