Lars Huttar wrote:
On 9/28/2007 9:26 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

While I was creating all the release artifacts of Cocoon 2.2RC2 I also published our 2.2 docs. See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/

I have to say that I'm really proud of seeing this long-term effort finally materializing :-) Thanks to all the involved helping hands!

The only missing part is the main site (http://cocoon.apache.org). If nobody speaks up over the weekend, I will also publish it (see http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/) on Monday. It would be great if a native speaker could proof-read it in the meantime.

One thing I see is that the page titles (i.e. the html/head/title element) is not set specifically. For example, on
   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1366_1_1.html
the title shown in the h1 element in the body is "How to configure consistent encoding in Cocoon", but the title in /html/head/title is "Cocoon 2.2". If all the doc pages have the title "Cocoon 2.2", that doesn't work well if you're bookmarking various doc pages.

I tried editing the page, but the only title I could find there was "How to configure consistent encoding in Cocoon", under "Document name". So I suspect the fix for this issue is not in the individual documents, but in the process for producing pages.

Thanks for reporting. I will have a look into this.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]