Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> cinclude is old code, ready to be deprecated. include is new code, with
> new features (like parallel includes), and xinclude is based on a
> standard. If you can add xinclude into include transformer, feel free to
> deprecate xinclude.

Thanks for explanation. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a free time to merge
XInclude and Include
transformers but could we at least deprecate CInclude?

I hope nobody is going to have any objections.

>> As it only fails in parallel mode I wouldn't consider it as critical
>> problem but certainly it's wise
>> to create a bug report in JIRA so the problem is not lost.
>
> It is critical. It also probably means that cron jobs will fail too.

:-)
We seem to have different understanding of "critical". I think that critical
issues are those for
which there is no real work-around present. For this one (at least at this
stage when we don't know
if cron jobs fail) there is an easy one: turn parallelism off. On the other
hand, it's a major loss
of function so the best is to describe it as major problem.

Nevertheless, it's the best to fix the issue instead of seeking for right words
describing
importance, isn't it? :)
Vadim, are you willing to spend time on this? If you don't I could have a look
over the weekend.

> add type="xsltc" to any transform. Something about missing class.

Will do it later. It may be just missing dependency.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski