Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Dec 20, 2007, at 5:29 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

We have already shipped <snip> release candiates of Cocoon 2.2. I'm a bit puzzled why we should switch our agreed release strategy now.

I've not said a word about switching - comment was related to the de-facto state rather than to labeling.

ahh, ok. No objections to your assessment from my side.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]