I've created another series of non-Maven release artifacts. See

http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/cocoon-servlet-service/
and
http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/getting-started/

What has changed:
 o The archive name is the base directory of the ZIP.
 o fix EOL, depending whether it is a ZIP or a tar.gz archive
 o the getting-started package is new and contains third-party libraries

This time I want also draw your attention to the LICENSE.txt file of the getting-started package. There you will find a list of all subcomponents that have licenses that are different to the Apache License 2.0. This is the same style as proposed in http://wiki.apache.org/legal/3party/notice.

Additionally, could others please check

 o NOTICE.txt
 o MD5 checksums
 o PGP signatures

Thanks in advance!

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]