Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Mar 18, 2008, at 2:29 PM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:

I've created another series of non-Maven release artifacts. See

http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/cocoon-servlet-service/

Jar file name to source/documentation directory name mapping is inconsistent:
  cocoon-servlet-service-components-1.0.0-RC1.jar --> cocoon-components/
  cocoon-servlet-service-impl-1.0.0-RC1           --> impl/

thanks, I will fix this.

and
http://people.apache.org/~reinhard/cocoon-staging/getting-started/

This contains spring version 2.0.6, while cocoon-webapp in trunk is linked against 2.5.1. Does not seem correct.

I was using the RC1 Maven archetypes to create the cocoon-webapp. For the release I will use the new archetypes that will be used on the latest stuff.

Do we really have to include each license into single LICENSE.txt file? I think I missed this development...

There were so many discussions on several Apache lists that I can't point you to the thread :-/

Anyway, I was following the proposed structure as being suggested at http://wiki.apache.org/legal/3party/notice

BTW you have duplicate AL2 there -
for ehcache. Seems redundant - especially since all other AL2 jars are not explicitly mentioned.

IIRC it was slightly different, but I will check this.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]