Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
On Mar 26, 2008, at 9:14 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
A simple scenario could be:

 Pipeline API  +  java.net.URL   +  XML-SAX components

A more advanced scenario could consist of

 Pipeline API  +  Sourceresolve  +  XML-SAX components  +  Sitemap Engine

Do you really need both URL and SourceResolver? As Sylvain described it, with java.net.URL we should be able to implement replacement for all features of existing SourceResolver. I just don't think it is worth it, if in the end we are going to have a mix of two paradigms.

I had written this before I read Sylvain's mail. Even better, if we don't need the SourceResolver at all.

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair        [EMAIL PROTECTED]