On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Reinhard Pötz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...I'm still not convinced that we should name it Cocoon 3.0 _now_ (quoting
> myself from a few days ago):..

I knew someone had said something about that, couldn't find that thread ;-)

> ...When Corona is able to attract a stable community proves itself useable to
> wider audience, we can start to ship it as Cocoon 3.0....

If that's the plan (and I like it), why not keep the "project Corona"
name for now?

That would be just a project name, not a product name, so we don't
need to care about conflicts, the full name would be "Apache Cocoon -
project Corona".

-Bertrand