Hi Reinhard,
I'm sorry I was not very clear, as "reloader" I mean a sort of XSLT
watchdog that reload it when it's changed - it's a feature already
present in oldest Cocoon's version, Sylvain spoke about it in the Jira
issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON3-6?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12641831#action_12641831

Best Regards, alles gute!
Simone