Reinhard Pötz pisze:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'll drop my suggestions and close the bug.
>>
>> Thanks for the feedback
>
> Carsten and others,
>
> would you be fine with a release of 'alpha-2' this or next week or do
> you want to work on something before?

I'm doing some heavy work on C3 these days (hence my little questions I ask)
but it's totally orthogonal to current code
and I don't intent do commit it any time soon.

> For me the only missing piece is 'output types' but I prefer to discuss
> this in Amsterdam.

Same here as I'll have more content that we can discuss.

As you already mentioned Amsterdam I think it's a good time to plan some talks.

Do you guys have any specific plans for hackathon and the rest of the days?

Speaking about myself, I plan prepare some demos and maybe slides on strongly
typed languages. I would like to show how
much you can achieve with type system of nowadays programming languages. Of
course, the background would be C3.
Moreover, I would like to discuss C3 design in general. I'm especially
interested in your thoughts if C3 is going to
integrate any other language than Java for some purpose (e.g. writing
controllers).

Apart from Cocoon-specific activities I plan to discuss Git usage at Apache. I
inform you about it in case someone is
interested in this topic as well. Also, there is planned meeting with GitHub
folks.

What about others? What kind of plans do you have? I would like to know what
you want to discuss/show there so I can
ponder over it in advance and come better prepared.

--
Best regards,
Grzegorz Kossakowski