Hi Reinhard,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...The week before the ApacheCon we've kicked off our second student
> project in cooperation with the Vienna University of Technology. The six
> students will work on profiling support for Cocoon (see
> http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/student-project-ideas/cocoon3-profiling.html
> and
> http://cocoon.apache.org/3.0/student-project-ideas/cocoon3-profiling-ui.html)...

Just curious, who is "we"?

This sounds like a cool initiative, but I'm wondering what the roles
are, are you mentoring those students and helping them shape their
code into JIRA-able contributions? Or will they participate in
discussion here once their problem analysis is done?

There's nothing hidden behind my question - just curious, with my
Cocoon PMC member hat on, about the community aspects of this. Feel
free to point me to previous discussions if I missed something.

-Bertrand