Hi Reinhard,
It's great that you're able to get students engaged, and to make it part of
their curriculum.

2009/3/31 Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>

yes, I guess it will take the students 2 - 4 weeks to really understand
> the problem and possible solutions. Then they will keep this list posted
> with their insights, proposals and patches and everybody will get a
> chance to comment. The plan is to work in 2 week iterations until the
> end of June. This will mean about 4 - 6 public iterations.

If I might make a suggestion: understanding the problem and possible
solutions is where the cocoon developer community can really help as well.
It's how many of us got started here, with initial discussions that ended up
with us having the confidence to contribute code. It also stimulates the
community, providing diversity and discussion that might trigger other work
as well.

Andrew.
--
asav...@apache.org / cont...@andrewsavory.com