2010/3/22 Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-services.com>:

> So I'm wondering if someone around here was still willing to
> maintain the Cocoon-2.1 branch ? If not, I volunteer to do the
> job, as this branch is important for us, and I don't want to have
> to fork it in our own repository. Otherwise, do you have other
> solutions for me ?

> BTW, is there still many Cocoon-2.1 users around here ?

Not sure who might be able to do a commit, in theory I could, but
we're no where close to current on 2.1 and I really don't have time to
bring up a current version and test.  Have you submitted the patch?
If it's a trivial I'm pretty sure someone should be able to look at
it, and maybe even if it's big.

We are using 2.1, but we're still on 2.1.8.

--
Peter Hunsberger